Serving Charleston and the Kanawha Valley for 120 years!
Ray, Winton, & Kelley is a small but versatile law firm with the diversity of experience to handle almost any legal matter its clients face. With a proud history stretching back to 1897, Ray, Winton & Kelley is among the oldest law firms in West Virginia, yet it still offers a more personal level of client-oriented service than many bigger law firms.
Among the services offered by Ray, Winton & Kelley are:
- Corporate Law & Litigation
- Family Law, Divorce & Domestic Relations
- Estate Planning & Tax Law, Wills, Trusts & Estate Administration Litigation
- General Civil Law & Litigation
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- Lawyer Disciplinary Proceedings
At Ray, Winton & Kelley, we strive to be a one-stop legal resource for businesses and individuals. On those rare occasions when we encounter legal matters beyond our expertise, we will match the client with the right law firm or lawyer to handle the client’s matter, thus ensuring that the client’s interests are properly served. The firm serves clients in such fields as: advertising, banking, construction, medicine, publishing and real estate. Clients stay with Ray, Winton & Kelley and refer others to our firm, because we offer large-firm service in a small-firm atmosphere.
- 5JunAttorney Mark W. Kelley and Family Court Judge Lera VanMeter will offer the Continuing Legal Education presentation “Pet Custody in a Divorce on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at noon. The presentation will be held in...4AprMark Kelley and Dr. Timothy Saar, Saar Psychological Group, PLLC, will present “Reading & Understanding Psychological Reports in Family Court” at the Family Law Continuing Legal Education meeting on April 26, 2017. Kelley and Saar...
- 3AprMembers of the firm Mark W. Kelley and David S. Hughart greet the 11th president of West Virginia State University, Dr. Anthony L. Jenkins at a reception shortly after Jenkins took the helm at State. Kelley is...9JanRay, Winton & Kelley, PLLC, one of the oldest continually existing law firms in Charleston, announced today that David S. “Sam” Hughart has become a Member of the firm, effective January 1, 2017. Hughart joined the firm...