Serving Charleston and the Kanawha Valley for 120 years!
Ray, Winton, & Kelley is a small but versatile law firm with the diversity of experience to handle almost any legal matter its clients face. With a proud history stretching back to 1897, Ray, Winton & Kelley is among the oldest law firms in West Virginia, yet it still offers a more personal level of client-oriented service than many bigger law firms.
Among the services offered by Ray, Winton & Kelley are:
- Corporate Law & Litigation
- Family Law, Divorce & Domestic Relations
- Estate Planning & Tax Law, Wills, Trusts & Estate Administration Litigation
- General Civil Law & Litigation
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- Lawyer Disciplinary Proceedings
At Ray, Winton & Kelley, we strive to be a one-stop legal resource for businesses and individuals. On those rare occasions when we encounter legal matters beyond our expertise, we will match the client with the right law firm or lawyer to handle the client’s matter, thus ensuring that the client’s interests are properly served. The firm serves clients in such fields as: advertising, banking, construction, medicine, publishing and real estate. Clients stay with Ray, Winton & Kelley and refer others to our firm, because we offer large-firm service in a small-firm atmosphere.
- 13JulLast fall, Mark Kelley was named a Gold Client Champion by Lawyers.com and Martindale.com of the law recommending service of Martindale-Hubbell. Today, they’ve upped that rating to Platinum Client Champion! Mark Kelley has a perfect...12AprFirm members Mark Kelley and Chris Winton will be offering CLE programs through the National Business Institute in June. Divorce Law Boot Camp — June 19, 2018 Kelley was one of several presenters in a...
- 10NovThe accolades keep coming in for Ray, Winton & Kelley, PLLC. Earlier this year Christopher Winton was selected to the Best Lawyers in America list for Trusts and Estates and then Mark Kelley was named...20SepLawyers.com and Martindale.com of Martindale-Hubbell have introduced a new recognition and Ray, Winton & Kelley’s Mark Kelley is one of its first recipients. The Gold Client Champion award goes to attorneys with high ratings and reviews...