Office Partially Reopened
The staff at Ray, Winton & Kelley, PLLC is now working in the office. Our attorneys are still working remotely. You can arrange to meet with attorneys in person in the office as necessary. Office conferences will be scheduled on a case-by-case basis.
For will signings please review the following: Protocols from the West Virginia State Bar Probate Committee.
Ray, Winton, & Kelley is a small but versatile law firm with the diversity of experience to handle almost any legal matter its clients face. With a proud history stretching back to 1897, Ray, Winton & Kelley is among the oldest law firms in West Virginia, yet it still offers a more personal level of client-oriented service than many bigger law firms.
Among the services offered by Ray, Winton & Kelley are:
- Corporate Law & Litigation
- Family Law, Divorce & Domestic Relations
- Estate Planning & Tax Law, Wills, Trusts & Estate Administration Litigation
- General Civil Law & Litigation
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- Lawyer Disciplinary Proceedings
At Ray, Winton & Kelley, we strive to be a one-stop legal resource for businesses and individuals. On those rare occasions when we encounter legal matters beyond our expertise, we will match the client with the right law firm or lawyer to handle the client’s matter, thus ensuring that the client’s interests are properly served. The firm serves clients in such fields as: advertising, banking, construction, medicine, publishing and real estate. Clients stay with Ray, Winton & Kelley and refer others to our firm, because we offer large-firm service in a small-firm atmosphere.
- Ray, Winton & Kelley Wins Jury Verdict For Client
- Ray, Winton & Kelley, PLLC again named to “Best Law Firms” list
- Ray, Winton & Kelley, PLLC named to “Best Law Firms” by US News & World Report
- Kelley named as a Trustee of The Bernard H. and Blanche E. Jacobson Foundation
- Rest in Peace, John L. Ray